About Tania Tuck
Tania Tuck has 20 years as a Teacher and a decade as an Emotional Wellness Specialist. Using this knowledge as a Coach, Mentor and Educator, she refocuses you on yourself first, so that you can offer the most to others in terms of love and contribution. She specialises in working with all adults, but particularly adoptees, who have childhood or adolescent trauma that still runs their lives.
She helps you reveal the gifts hidden in your Past experiences that you might have perceived as negative. She empowers you to rediscover, love and express your true identity not in spite of challenges, but because of them. Tania is also an adoptee, so her sense of identity and belonging have been keenly investigated through different life transitions. She assists you to form dynamic, fulfilling relationships and career paths, and make aligned lifestyle choices to look and feel great.
Many people experience events which could be labelled as intense or traumatic, Tania seeks clients who would like to transform their feeling of debilitating victimhood into something more empowering.
For example, each Adoptee's story is unique and has the storyline of a Hollywood blockbuster!
At various points in our lives we experience deep pockets of emotion which impact our ability to live an integrated, happy life. Some junctions and reactions that indicate a great time to get coaching, include:
- Knowing some of 'the story', frustrated to not know the rest. Feeling powerless.
- Feeling angry and out-of-control. 'Poor me, life happens TO me!'
- Carrying shame of the stigma of adoption, feeling different and alone.
- Having your relationships affected by your sense self-worth and fears of rejection.
- Exhibiting addictive, escaping behaviours, not feeling grounded.
- 'Playing the part' to meet other people's expectations, but not stopping to explore your unique self-expression.
- Not coping with the duality of everything. Finding it hard to locate your 'truth'.
- Deciding 'to look' or not.
- Being in contact with birth family members but it not living up to expectation, or is complicated.
Any sense of victimisation has been replaced with a feeling of purpose and gratitude, so much so that I have now decided to locate my birth mother. I wholeheartedly recommend Tania’s coaching to anyone, adopted or not! T.R.
How we feel about ourselves, and our story, shifts our sense of identity and confidence. Some people slip into depression or even have suicidal thoughts, as they have no tools to manage the situation they find themselves in.
How do Tania's unique coaching methods assist a radical transformation?
Storytelling is a vital part of recovery where you can be heard by someone who understands. The enigma of 'You' is complicated and she offers you guidance to reframe your story and truly see yourself, perhaps for the first time.
You balance out events that, until now, you have seen in only one perspective.
- You see your relinquishment, and your adoption as part of a divine order, and all the people, events and issues that have followed.
- You have renewed optimism and pride about your circumstances.
- You have tools to reduce stress and manifest the outcomes that you desire.
- You feel more controlled in your relationships, career and health because you have deeper self-love and gratitude for all that has happened so far.
- You see your story objectively in context and make new connections that reveal patterns, 'Aha's and wisdom.
- Have permission! Explore you right to exist and express yourself just as you are!
- You see the perfection of your Past.
I went from feeling so overwhelmed emotionally that suicide was the only solution to cease my incessant torture, to being/feeling so empowered that I could find positive meaning in any event (positive or negative) I learnt the importance of balance in my life. Most important of all, I learned that I am capable of healing. I recommend this to anyone, there is no situation big or small that would not benefit from what was learned. N.B.
Tania has a gift of creating a safe space so that you feel comfortable sharing and dissolving past traumas and pains. Tania’s teaching experience means she is adept at structuring concepts, to be effectively learnt and applied by anyone: “I love to connect wisdom to experience!”
Tania has made such a difference in my life. I wish that everyone could spend time learning about their lives this way. She is a master at her profession, is loving and easy to work with. She has opened my eyes to my past. This came at a time that I needed to look at my life though new eyes.
Tania is the co-owner of Texoma Wellness Center in North Texas with Dr. Dave Tuck, where, as the Emotional Wellness Coach, she assists patients to shift perceptions, reduce emotional stresses, allowing their bodies to heal.
As a Certified Demartini Method® Facilitator, with over 1000 hours studying through the Demartini Institute, she regularly facilitates at Breakthrough Experience Events and runs workshops/webinars globally. Tania enjoys contributing articles to books and magazines.
Tania reads and travels broadly and is a life-long learner, with a variety of insightful ‘Wisdom Mentors’. She is the proud mother of Calum and Jessica.
"Listen to your intuition, make definitive shifts that feel ‘right’ and do more of what makes you feel alive!"
Spectrum of Wisdom (SOW) Process
The SOW Process is a profound way of looking at your life! Using a hand-drawn timeline specifically made for you, we map the main events in your relationships, identity, career and health, in a practical way using symbols and colors. You are guided every step of the way. We use this as a platform to balance perceptions about past events and people and we find the wisdom hiding within, or sow new wisdom, which shifts how you feels and the meanings that you perceive.